Innovation Network provides comprehensive trainings on evaluation fundamentals. Our trainings are highly interactive and engaging, and are available online or in person. Contact us to discuss your training needs and pricing.
- The Fundamentals of Advocacy Evaluation
- Ongoing Learning: Evaluation Principles to Practice
- Module 1: Logical Frameworks
- Module 2: Evaluation Plans
- Module 3: Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting
More information about each module is available in our Training Services description (282KB .pdf, requires Adobe's free Acrobat Reader).
How We Work
- Training Delivery: Our training modules are available as a 90-minute online training, a half-day in-person session, or a full-day in-person workshop.
- Ongoing Assistance: We also provide ongoing technical assistance to help guide participants as they integrate training principles with their real-life needs.
- Online Tools: Our training approach and materials can be used with or without our free online tools at the Point K Learning Center.
Who We Train
Our trainings have been delivered to hundreds of participants, from grassroots nonprofit staff to foundation program officers, and from California to Ireland. Recent training clients include:
- Global Rights (Washington, DC)
- Advocates for Youth (Washington, DC)
- Kansas Health Foundation (Wichita, KS )
- California Immigrant Policy Center (Los Angeles, CA )
- Atlantic Philanthropies Ireland (Dublin, Ireland and Belfast, Northern Ireland )
- Colorado Trust and Colorado Health Foundation (Denver, CO )
- United Way of Cambridge and North Dumfries (Ontario, Canada)
- US Human Rights Fund (Chicago, IL)
We have also presented public trainings at nonprofit and evaluation training centers and conferences. We do not currently have open enrollment trainings.
Contact us if you are interested in our training services.